We will add contact information here as we receive it. If you have any difficulty using any of these, please let us know!
- 911 — This is the number to call, from either a landline or mobile phone, for all emergencies. See our Calling 911 page for more info.
- Green Angels — Car Trouble on the highway? Call this FREE service (all over Mexico). Info on the Two Expats Mexico Website.
- US CONSULATE MERIDA — Telephone (999) 942-5700. This is the main switchboard that you call for any information or service, like passports, but it is answered 24/7 for emergencies. If you have an emergency, ask for the Merida Duty Officer.
- Progreso Municipal Police — For non-Emergency situations call 999-359-0369. In an Emergency, dial 911. A 2018 Website Life In Progreso has a good list of contacts and information. (Beach Area News does not guarantee the accuracy of its content.)
- Prolimpia (beach area trash collection) — Head Supervisor Felipe Pech Borges. He speaks English. WhatsApp (preferred) 999-947-1071 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Updated 19 December 2019